Jadilla J BB Cream ; The Original BB

I recently purchased a Jadilla J BB Cream No.1 because I was in need of a make up foundation + concealer to replace my Missha BB Cream (forgotten what I was using). Missha was OK for me though it did not really cover up well. Today I got my Jadilla and tried it out. I'm not gonna give you the whole history ingredient thingie majigy, you can read that for yourself here (that's the seller, she's really good and friendly! and super efficient ; thanks babe) 

 I absolutely fell in love with the packaging when I opened up my mail (btw i LOVE getting mail! heehee). It's simple and somewhat reminds me of a very fat mascara bottle.


 Oh and it has these pretty little designs at the ends of the cap. cute right ?

 It comes with an intergrated sponge as the cap. This sponge acts like a well, sponge. lol. very handy for lazy people like me who doesn't like to splurge on makeup (and for those who rarely wear makeup!) 
The sponge can be washed as well :B 


 Me without makeup, excuse the fat face. BTW, i rarely wear make up. 
But I have events coming up and I need to look presentable.

 When you open the cap, this is what you get ! hahaha. Joking you don't have to open
up the cap to get the bbcream. You squeeze the bottle and a little of it will come out through a 
hole in the middle of the sponge ! voila ! instantly you can apply ! fun right ?

This bb comes with SPF 30 and for us Malaysians with the freaking hot weather, sunscreen is really important! Though some of you may prefer to wear sunscreen under your makeup, lazy
people like mee just needs this !

As I have dark circles, some tiny pimples and scars, I really do love using BB cream as it is easy 
and fast, I don't wear powder when I wear make up cause mineral powder is expensive
and my skin is super sensitive. So I have limited(expensive!!!) choices. Not fun for me :( 


 The shade I bought is No.1 : KINDA TOO LIGHT FOR MY SKIN. but that's with the flash and I 
had on like 2-3 layers (being a smart alec hahah). But that's how the koreans wear their make up right ?
Lighter than their actual skin colour ? Right ? i don't know, i'm still an amateur in this make up stuff.
I will take a better photo tomorrow or something without adding layers of this bb cream. hahaha

I read the instructions AFTER I put on the make up :B



 Without flash : not so visible the two toned skin but it does make my skin look flawlessly  :D I love the smell by the way. Very scenty and sweet. OK ANYWAYS,



MY VERDICT : -

Texture : 7/10
Coverage : 9/10 ( i don't even need to wear concealer for my eyebags and the redness around my nose, pimples were covered!)
Smell : 8/10
Sticky : 2/10 (SERIOUSLY, you don't feel sticky at all!)
Skin Breakouts : 0/10 :)

Anyways do try it out it's worth the money and a bottle could last a year if you're in my case. It may not be a well known brand here in Malaysia, but definitely its worth it ! :) C'mon you gotta be experimental right?